RE: Submission: deltav subset

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@xythos.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 09:19:31 -0700
To: "Peter Raymond" <Peter.Raymond@merant.com>, "Jim Amsden" <jamsden@us.ibm.com>, <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
Cc: <joshrcohen@hotmail.com>
> I would be interested in proposals to extend deltav for:

> Change/Issue Management (and simple Workflow),
> Event Notification (servers letting clients know when resources/properties
change),
> Multi-part mime requests (setting properties and doing an operation in one
request),
> Strong typed properties (eg this property only contains dates/numbers/list
of valid values etc).

I'm not sure about the first one, but the rest of these items aren't
dependent on versioning.  Thus, you might find more interest if you post
your suggestions to the wider WebDAV group, and I encourage you to do so.

Josh Cohen has started work on an event notification mechanism for WebDAV,
and I'm sure he'd appreciate help, input or review.

Lisa