DeltaV validation suite (was: Submission: deltav subset)

"Julian Reschke" <julian.reschke@greenbytes.de> wrote:
> I think now that work on deltaV and ACL nears completion, we *badly* need to
> bindings, redirect refs, ordered collections and SEARCH).
While I agree that DeltaV nears completion now I see one thing still to do.
Once upon a time someone wrote a DeltaV scenarios document. This document
should be updated to the newest draft so it could help people understanding
DeltaV by giving some detailed use cases. OTOH it could give implementors
sort of a validation suite they could test their clients and servers against.

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar@edgarschwarz.de                    http://www.edgarschwarz.de
*          DOSenfreie Zone.        Running Active Oberon.         *