Re: [ACL] principal-collection-set

#1 big time. This high level information belongs in OPTIONS, queried once
when you first contact the server, to determine what it can support. This
happens before you know that a PROPFIND can be issued.

IMO, it's always been bogus to have protocol/implementation info as a
property. The DAV:lockdiscovery has always given me a twitch.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/