Removing a collection from baseline-control and deleting VCCs etc

From: Peter Raymond <Peter.Raymond@merant.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:45:13 +0100
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Hi,

I cannot see an obvious way to remove a collection from Baseline-Control.

Would it involve copying the baseline-controlled collection, deleting the
baseline etc and then renaming the copy of the collection back to it's
original name? (Similar to removing a resource from version-control)?
Copying a large configuration (with subbaselines etc) would be costly.
I know we were saying that perhaps deleting a VHR would remove a resource
from version control...does that also apply to deleting a baseline history?

Can I delete the Version-Controlled Configuration or the Baseline History
and what effect would this have?

Regards,
--
Peter Raymond - MERANT