RE: Why does MERGE automatically checkin resources related to act ivities?

Hi,

DAV:auto-activity-checkin would help.

But, why only apply the auto-checkin to sources related to an activity?
If we are going to add DAV:auto-activity-checkin.  Why not call it
DAV:auto-checkin and also apply this logic to collections and other
DAV:source elements?  I think this flag would be useful, eg to auto
checkin ANY extracted merge source.

One of the reasons that I raised the initial question was that
the behaviour was inconsistent, eg checked-out resources were
being treated differently by MERGE just because they were related
to an activity.

Regards,
--
Peter Raymond - MERANT