From: Clemm, Geoff [mailto:gclemm@rational.com]
Sent: 27 September 2001 16:00
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Subject: RE: Legal operations on members of a Baseline Collection...

The definition of the DAV:baseline-collection property states:

"each member of this collection has the same
DAV:checked-in version and relative name as a
member of the baseline-controlled collection at
the time the baseline was created"

I believe this makes it sufficiently clear that no operations
that would add/remove/change members of the DAV:baseline-collection
are allowed.