Re: Powerpoint slides of Version Controlled Collections....

From: Tim Ellison <Tim_Ellison@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:49:44 +0100
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

Peter wrote:
> Here are two slides representing Version Controlled Collections
> in powerpoint...
> Is my understanding of VCCs (as shown in these slides) correct?
> Is this useful stuff to put on www.webdav.org/deltav?

I found this confusing since it implies/states that the collection version
has bindings to the version history resources, whereas in practice a
collection version has no bindings (but it does have a property that
'captures' the version-controlled bindings of a version-controlled
collection.)

Regards,