Re: Powerpoint slides of Version Controlled Collections....

From: Jim Amsden <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 09:50:46 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Peter,
I found this quite helpful. Greg, how could we host this on
webdav.org/deltav? Just save as HTML and provide a link off an notes page?

Peter Raymond <Peter.Raymond@merant.com>
Sent by: ietf-dav-versioning-request@w3.org
09/14/2001 05:21 AM

        To:     gclemm@rational.com
        cc:     ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
        Subject:        Powerpoint slides of Version Controlled Collections....

Hi,

Here are two slides representing Version Controlled Collections in
powerpoint...
Is my understanding of VCCs (as shown in these slides) correct?
Is this useful stuff to put on www.webdav.org/deltav?

 <<Version Controlled Collections.ppt>>
Regards,
--
Peter Raymond - MERANT
Technical Architect (PVCS)

#### Version Controlled Collections.ppt has been removed from this note on
September 14 2001 by Jim Amsden