RE: Locking

From: Tim Ellison <tim@peir.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:40:11 +0100
To: "DeltaV" <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>

Locking a version history resource will prevent all clients from creating a
new version in that history (e.g., by checking in a version-controlled
resource or working resource, or using the VERSION-CONTROL method).  When
locked the history's DAV:version-set cannot be modified thus preventing
these operations.

Not sure when that would be useful though<g>