Re: Diagram showing the effect of baseline-control...

Hi Geoff,

You changes to the diagram mainly look fine, the main difference is that your
diagram shows multiple baselines (eg versions in the version-set), mine was
trying
to show the state after the initial BASELINE-CONTROL in which case there would
only
be the root-version and one version in the version-set.

Regards,
Peter Raymond - MERANT.