Re: Appendix A -- Resource Classification

From: Jim Amsden <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 07:36:11 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
John,
VERSION-CONTROL is permissible on a resource that is already under version
control to allow clients that use VERSION-CONTROL to interoperate with
servers that automatically put all resources under version control without
requiring any special cases. It is a a no-op in this case.

"John Hall" <johnhall@evergo.net>
Sent by: ietf-dav-versioning-request@w3.org
08/02/2001 02:35 PM