Appendix A -- Resource Classification

From: John Hall <johnhall@evergo.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 11:35:43 -0700
To: <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>

23.4 Why should VERSION-CONTROL be listed on a resource that is already
under version control?  It would be interesting if we allowed
VERSION-CONTROL to remove a resource from version control, but we don't.
If VERSION-CONTROL only appears on versionable but non-versioned
resources then that can communicate something interesting to the client.

23.9 UNCHECKOUT (checkout-in-place) is missing.