RE: Versioning and Lock Null resources

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 16:07:51 -0400
To: DeltaV <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
The resolution I recorded was that DeltaV would remain silent
until the status of lock null resources was resolved by the
WebDAV working group.  The most recent word on this in the
WebDAV mailing list was:

-

DEFER_LOCK_NULL_RESOURCES_IN_SPEC

Proposal to remove lock null resources from the spec until we are motivated
to have them or something equivalent.  In the meantime, keep the spec
silent on the topic in order to avoid precluding LNR or the equivalent in a
future version of WebDAV.

To me, this supports the current resolution to remain silent in the
DeltaV draft on the topic of lock null resources.