From: Lisa Dusseault [mailto:lisa@xythos.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 12:28 AM
To: DeltaV
Subject: Versioning and Lock Null resources

I haven't seen a resolution to DeltaV's lock null resource issues.

Can a client issue the following requests on a lock null resource:
 - VERSION-CONTROL
 - MKACTIVITY
 - MKWORKSPACE
 - BASELINE-CONTROL

Specifically, one might imagine a client trying to create a new versionable
resource and work with it by attempting the following sequence:  LOCK,
VERSION-CONTROL, CHECKOUT, PUT (etc), CHECKIN, UNLOCK

Lisa