Re: Question: after the current state

"Dr. Helmut Ackermann" <helmut.ackermann@gauss-interprise.com> wrote:

> I would like to ask, whether we can expect, that your
> internet draft will be released as official RFC within
> the next six month.

The draft is currently in front of the IESG for consideration.  It will be
given an RFC number if it is accepted on the standards track.  We have
every expectation that this will happen well within that time period.

> Are there any products (server and clients) which will
> implement the versioning protocol soon?

A number of people have declared that they are implementing to the draft
(with various options) -- there have been no product announcements.

Regards,