RE: The definition of a "Baseline-Controlled Collection"

From: Jim Amsden <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:50:19 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Geoff says:
This would mean changing the DAV:create-empty-baseline postcondition
of BASELINE-CONTROL to be DAV:create-new-baseline.  Does anyone object
to this change?  I don't think many people have been implementing
the advanced semantics yet, so I'm more comfortable making these
kinds of adjustments to the advanced semantics than I would be to
the basic semantics.

Sounds good to me.