Re: A Tidied draft-16

From: Steinar Bang <sb@metis.no>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 11:31:32 +0200
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

> As you are probably aware the ASCII renditioning is the official
> format,

Yes.

> HTML and Word format are provided as a convenience for those who
> prefer it.

Well, actually, on
	<http://www.webdav.org/deltav/>
only links to HTML and Word versions of the draft are provided.

I looked for a link to a text version of draft-16, but couldn't find
any.  Do you know where/if it can be found?

> p.s.  When I looked at the link you gave (in IE) the document
> included damaged ascii-art pictures and double-spaced request and
> response messages.
> :-(

Hm... that's too bad.  I wonder if that's fixable with a suitable tidy
parameter?  Hm... the ASCII art in
  <http://www.webdav.org/deltav/protocol/draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-16.htm>
is broken in Opera, but shows up correctly in Netscape 4.72 on linux
(which is actually pretty unusual...:-) )
I'll try later, and publish the results.