Re: A Tidied draft-16

From: Tim Ellison <Tim_Ellison@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 09:30:37 +0100
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Steinar,

As you are probably aware the ASCII renditioning is the official format,
HTML and Word format are provided as a convenience for those who prefer it.

Regards,
Tim

p.s.  When I looked at the link you gave (in IE) the document included
damaged ascii-art pictures and double-spaced request and response messages.
:-(

Steinar Bang <sb@metis.no> wote:

http://www3.metis.no/private/sb/misc/draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-16.htm>