draft-ietf-deltav-versioning-14 has been submitted to ietf-drafts

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 20:06:41 -0500
To: "DeltaV (E-mail)" <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
First an apology ... our IT staff turned off the mail address I had been
using for
both the deltav and webdav mailing lists a couple of weeks ago, which goes
a long way towards explaining why mail on the list has appeared so sparse
the last couple of weeks ... I still got a few messages that were explicitly
CC'ed
to me, which hid the fact of the email disconnect ... happily Jim Whitehead
noticed the bounces to my address, so I am now catching up ... looks like
some interesting threads got started!

So version 14 just has suggested changes that Chris Kaler mailed directly
to me (i.e. improvements to the security section and moving REPORT
back into core).  I didn't have time to post version 14 to the web site yet
(in theory I'm on vacation all this week), but I'll get that done sometime
early next week.