Thank you Geoff!

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 12:31:53 -0800
To: <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>, "Geoff Clemm" <gclemm@atria.com>
I just wanted to publically thank Geoff Clemm for his recent heroic efforts
to read and evaluate all of the recent comments sent to the DeltaV list, and
make changes to the DeltaV protocol specification based on them.

Having been on the other side in the past, I know how much work this is, and
how thankless it can seem at times.  The phrase, "no good deed goes
unpunished," seems particularly apt: produce a new draft, and get more
comments!

So, thank you Geoff, for your hard work and dedication -- I very much
appreciate it.

- Jim