Re (3): possible new property?

From: <Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 15:05:17 -0500
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Cc: Edgar@EdgarSchwarz.de
> > > Without the property mentioned above, it would be very
> > > difficult to figure out where to go in a baseline to
> > > find the matching resource.
> >
> > What does 'where to go in a baseline' mean?
> > Can I assume you mean the DAV:baseline-collection?
>
> I still think 'where to go in a baseline' is a strange expression, but I
> know what you mean now<g>
>
> Tim
Sorry, I'm still baffled. Greg, could you take a new shot at stating your problem ?
I guess you want to say that the client has too much to do for some action.
Could you give an example scenario from where the client starts and what it
wants to achieve ?

Cheers, Edgar

--
edgar@edgarschwarz.de                    http://www.edgarschwarz.de
*          DOSenfreie Zone.        Running Native Oberon.         *