RE: Option abuse

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 00:11:48 -0500
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
The DAV:workspace-collection set is usually the same for a
whole server, so just like the DAV header, there is no need
to query it for more than one resource on a given server.

In contrast, the supported methods and live properties vary
from resource to resource, and therefore are more appropriately
marshalled as a property so that it can easily be retrieved
in a depth fashion with the other information about that resource.