Re: Splitting off core: where we stand

I believe Lisa was referring to DeltaV servers. Exchange isn't. If we go on
that line, mod_dav isn't about source control either.

[ mod_dav as part of Apache 2.0, when the Subversion backend is plugged
  in... now *that* is very much intended for source control. (but it can do
  any kind of document, of course) ]

However, I think Lisa is being incorrect here. We know Oracle is doing
DeltaV work. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say it is for content
management rather than source control. Oracle's value proposition is a lot
higher for large content management problems, compared to applying Oracle to
a source control situation :-)

[ you'll never catch me installing Oracle so that I can manage a few dozen
  .c files! :-) ]

Cheers,
-g

--