Re (2): Splitting off core: where we stand

"Eric Sedlar" <Eric.Sedlar@oracle.com> wrote:
>   I only voted against a split at the DeltaV breakout meeting in San Diego,
> but I'll repeat it here to help your accounting.  A delay in the standards
> process for the workspace and baseline options, in particular, would
> probably have an impact on the time until any Oracle DeltaV implementation
> would be marketed.
This really would be a shame :-) BTW, I also argued for keeping the spec in one
in a recent post.
This makes 6 to 6 (counting the votes I read).

Cheers, Edgar

P.S. Straw poll response still to come.

--
edgar@edgarschwarz.de                    http://www.edgarschwarz.de
*          DOSenfreie Zone.        Running Native Oberon.         *