what to implement? (was: Re: Versioning TeleConf Agenda, 2/2/00 (Friday) 12-1pm EST)

Subversion will implement most of the options, too (although with some heavy
restrictions in the first release). We won't be doing Variants, Update. If
we ever do in-place checkout and workspaces, it will be a long ways off.

And SVN is both a client and server :-)

Cheers,
-g

--