Re: Clarification of working-resource option description

From: Geoffrey M. Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 16:08:23 -0500 (EST)
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
   From: "Fay, Chuck" <CFay@filenet.com>

   ... shouldn't it be clearly stated here that the
   working-resource option provides for a mutable, persistent working resource
   on the server, no matter what persistent state might also be kept on the
   client?  A reader could easily come away from that first paragraph not
   realizing that this option calls for the server-resident working resource,
   because it focuses only on client-resident persistent state that may include
   content and dead properties of each of those same resources.

I agree that is worth clarifying.  I'll add some words in the option
definition to that effect.