Re: remove DAV:version property?

From: Jim Amsden <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:01:26 -0500
To: "Geoffrey M. Clemm" <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com>
Cc: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org, ietf-dav-versioning-request@w3.org
What if you got to the version through a version controlled resource and
wanted to get the persistent version URL for some reason. Or what if you
wanted to keep a  dictionary of version controlled resource URL and
version URLs?

Jim Amsden
919-543-3511

Since you cannot access a version without using the URL for that
version, the DAV:version property appears to be redundant (you
couldn't find that property unless you already knew the value of
that property).

So I propose that we remove this property.  Any objections?