Re: remove DAV:version property?

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 03:06:04PM -0500, Geoffrey M. Clemm wrote:

> Since you cannot access a version without using the URL for that
> version, the DAV:version property appears to be redundant (you
> couldn't find that property unless you already knew the value of
> that property).

Is it possible to get at the property through an expand-property report?
Hmm. No... that always has an HREF associated with all prop listings.

Seems fine to me. I can't think of a way to get information *about* a
version resource without also being told is URL somewhere.

btw, I just noticed: the expand-property example has an error: the
activity-set for .../ver/1 is missing <href> tags.

[ also note that expand-property "violates" DTDs for properties. cool with
  me, but some DTD fanatics will be up in arms. (e.g. version-history isn't
  defined to contains a DAV:response element) ]

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/