"baseline selector" => "version-controlled configuration"

From: Geoffrey M. Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 15:01:31 -0500 (EST)
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

As I was preparing the recently posted "visual model" of the WebDAV
protocol, it occurred to me that a more consistent name for a
"baseline selector" would be a "version-controlled configuration"
(since that is what it actually is).

So I propose that we get rid of the last remnant of the old "selector"
terminology, and use "version-controlled configuration" instead.
Any objections?