RE: comment

I agree with Eric that this approach for internationalizing individual
properties is flawed, and that the change shoud be reversed.

Regards,

Tim Ellison
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM UK Laboratory, Hursley Park, Winchester, UK.
tel: +44 (0)1962 819872  internal: 249872  MOBx: 270452

"Eric Sedlar" <Eric.Sedlar@oracle.com> on 2001-01-23 05:25:58 PM

Please respond to "Eric Sedlar" <Eric.Sedlar@oracle.com>