new deltav model available

From: Geoffrey M. Clemm <geoffrey.clemm@rational.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2001 18:00:15 -0500 (EST)
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

I just uploaded a Rose-generated set of HTML pages that is the first
draft of a model of the WebDAV object model, including versioning, binding,
and even a little ACL info.

Go to http://www.webdav.org/deltav/ and follow the "model" link.

Sorry about the Rational add on the first page!  I don't know how to
turn that off (no doubt, by design :-).

I'll be iterating on this over the next few weeks (adding documentation,
for example :-), but several folks have asked for this, so I decided
to post what I've got at the moment.

This is compatible with the last call (version-12) of the deltav protocol.