Re: 11.1 review

From: <Tim_Ellison@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:59:05 +0000
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

Thanks for the detailed response.  Where I felt there is follow-up required
I have sent a separate post to the list.

<geoff>
     The only criticism I'd make is that it kept me
     up all night making the suggested corrections,
     so please forgive any incoherence in this
     message (:-).
</geoff>

Hey, don't blame me for your diligence ... <g>

<<big snip>>

<geoff>
     Scanned for all occurrences of two spaces not
     following a "." (and found several more).  And
     just to show how anal one can be, I also made
     sure that every new sentence was preceded by
     *exactly* two spaces (not one, not three ... :-).
</geoff>

I can just picture the conversation in your house: "Can't come to bed right
now I'm just ..." <g>