Re: DeltaV Draft

From: Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 22:20:17 -0800
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
I've posted info about Subversion already, and it will appear at some point
on the DeltaV site (when somebody gets a Round Tuit). SVN will implement
quite of few of the optional features (working resources, version history,
collection versions, baselines, activities, fork control, and labeling).

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/