DeltaV Draft

From: Mark A. Hale <mark.hale@interwoven.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 17:38:13 -0800
To: <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
I look forward to our move to final call in a week.

I would like to suggest the following changes that were discussed in this
morning's teleconference and this week's threads:

- Rename Chapter 6 to Working Resource Option

- Rename Chapter 7 to Workspace Option

- Highlight in Chapter 6 that the server may set a DAV:workspace property
when a new working resource is created.  The property is asserted by servers
that utilize server-managed workspaces for resource management.

	Have a great weekend,

	Mark