A quick note about in-line comments

First, I just wanted to make a quick comment as a new member.  Though I
agree with your desire to want to make comments in-line; I do have
difficulty with the in-line threads because of the different reply schemes
used by us.  For example, consider the small example below where Greg,
Geoff, and my schemes quickly make the text difficult to interpret.  In
several cases, the remedy for this has resulted in some of my responses
being truncated or substituted by other's interpretations.

I will try to include my future changes in-line and appreciate Geoff posting
my changes this time around.

	I hope your weekend has treated you well,

	Mark