Re: Jim Whitehead's Hong Kong talk - Adding versioning to the web

When a VERSION-CONTROL contains a DAV:version element, the href must refer
to a version.
The method precondition is "DAV:must-be-version".

I haven't had the benefit of reading Jim W's slides -- but surely it
doesn't take 52+ slides to describe DeltaV <G>

Tim