Re: What is a supported property?

From: Jim Amsden <jamsden@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 10:31:40 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Stefan makes a good point. But I think the answer is that a resource's
supported properties and methods are not static, but are rather dependent
on its state. So getting the supported live properties may return
different results at different times.

"Stefan Eissing" <stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de>
Sent by: ietf-dav-versioning-request@w3.org
06/21/2001 10:14 AM