RE: Last Call for DAV:checked-out-vcr Proposal

The idea proposed by Tim concerning a new CHECKIN option to replace what is
trying to be done with DAV:checked-out-vcr seems good. This allows a client
to request the server to do the checkin/update operations and not require
it to be done. I am not convinced that servers supporting other core
versioning features should be required in all cases to update the VCR on
check in.

If the DAV:checked-out-vcr property is made part of the specification then
I would prefer it to be OPTIONAL and not REQUIRED. I'm also wondering if a
new core versioning package shouldn't be described similar to the
basic-client-workspace package without the update and label features.