RE: Actually, you don't need COPY or MOVE, what you really seem to want is CLONE.

Well, not having workspaces, baselines, merge's, updates, etc. I can't
see any reason to waste server storage on it.  Not that I see much
utility in this property with those features, either.  I'd be happy if
the element were removed and listed as a proposed (later) addition.