Re: Last Call for DAV:checked-out-vcr Proposal

From: Mark A. Hale <mhale@interwoven.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 06:02:50 -0700
To: "Clemm, Geoff" <gclemm@rational.com>
Cc: "DeltaV (E-mail)" <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
'I don't mind if it is added'

I do support your comment that additions like this only continue to add to the
complexity of the protocol, however useful they may be.  I think it is fair to
say that a draft specification really needs to be nailed down soon and that
additional features like DAV:checked-out-vcr be added in the next version of
the specification.

     Thanks,

     Mark