RE: Precursor set optional?

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 15:45:35 -0400
To: DeltaV <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
The intent was to require a server to store this.
Although it does require storage on the server, it is just
just a single URL.  But I personally don't care much whether
it is required or not.  Does anyone feel strongly one way
or the other (I guess by default, I'd go with MUST, since
that is friendlier to clients).