RE: Property-o-rama

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2001 16:19:11 -0400
To: DeltaV <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
Yes, I thought that was pretty clear from Tim's preliminary statement
for the lists, i.e.:

  The defining feature is noted in square brackets (so if your server
  "doesn't do activities" then you don't get to play with any [activity]
  properties).

Jim: If you have an idea on how to reword this to make it clearer, please
let me know (but I don't think it best to repeat this in the title of
each section).