Re: Removing the DAV:activity and DAV:version-history and DAV:baselin e resource type values

This doesn't feel right. Tim's point about supersets worries me. And clients
that don't look at enough scope to be able to differentiate future/private
types.

We have specific types of resources in the spec. Semantic/conceptual types
of resources. It seems better to state "this resource is of <THIS> type"
than to let it be inferred by the property set.

That inference step is rather brittle over time.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/