Removing the DAV:activity and DAV:version-history and DAV:baselin e resource type values

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2001 16:50:44 -0400
To: "DeltaV (E-mail)" <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
Currently, the versioning spec defines a few special values for
DAV:resourcetype.

It has been pointed out in a current thread that this is only done in a few
cases,
whereas in most cases, the type of a resource is inferred from the
DAV:supported-live-property-set.

To make this more consistent, I propose that we remove those redundant
resource
types, which means that you will be able to tell whether or not something is
an
activity, version history, or baseline, by looking at its
DAV:supported-live-property-set,
as is done for the other versioning resources.

This follows the Goland "you are done when you can't delete anything"
protocol principle.