RE: PROPFIND allprop with more properties (was AW: Resource class )

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 17:32:16 -0700
To: "Julian F. Reschke" <julian.reschke@greenbytes.de>, "Clemm, Geoff" <gclemm@rational.com>, <ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org>
> How do we proceed?

Why don't you write up an Internet-Draft?

It's pretty easy to do.

Just describe (a) the problem you're trying to solve, and (b) your proposed
solution.

There are a few simple guidelines, described in:

http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.txt

Some tools for doing this are listed at:
http://www3.innosoft.com/~chris/rfctools.html

As well, if you like working in XML, there are some tools for I-D authors
available at:
http://xml.resource.org/authoring/
described in:
http://www.innosoft.com/rfc/rfc2629.html

But really, a simple text editor will do the job.

Let me know when you're ready to submit, and I'll give you an I-D name to
use.

- Jim