RE: PROPFIND allprop with more properties (was AW: Resource class )

I can't see why putting it into the DAV: namespace would be a problem.
Although I'd prefer to have other WebDAV related specs (like ACL and deltaV)
use their own namespaces, this one seems to apply to all WebDAV servers, no
matter whether any combination of ACL and DeltaV is implemented...