RE: PROPFIND allprop with more properties (was AW: Resource class )

This one won't interoperate with old servers, because <allprop> is defined
to be EMPTY (in RFC2518).

So if you hit an old server, you'll have to two two additional requests
(<allprop> and <prop> with the three named properties), while with
<include>, it will be just one additional request (using <prop> to get the
three additional properties).

BTW: chapter 23.3.2 of RFC2518 gives a very similar example for legally
extending PROPFIND.