RE: Pedantic

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 23:13:05 -0400
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
   From: Tim_Ellison@uk.ibm.com [mailto:Tim_Ellison@uk.ibm.com]

   Just to be pedantic, in versioning-15

   section 14.2
   "A collection has all the properties of a version."
   Taken out of context this is misleading.

Tim (as usual :-) is being polite ... this is an error.
It should say "A collection version has all the properties of a version."

Thanks for catching it!

   Section 14.3
   "In particular, a working [collection] resource is initialized to contain
   ... of the checked out [collection] version."

   I suggest adding the word 'collection' twice, as indicated above.

This isn't quite as blatant an error as the first, but it definitely
should be changed as you suggest.  Thanks for catching this too!

   Section 14.3.1

   Should this be marked a required property?

It sure should. 3 for 3!

I'll mark all these as changes to be made during the IETF last call period.