From: Juergen Reuter [mailto:reuter@ira.uka.de]
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 6:09 AM
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org
Cc: reuter@ira.uka.de
Subject: Dates

Just wondering...

In early versions of DeltaV there was a DAV:checkin-date property
defined on version resources.  Together with DAV:creationdate, one
was able to track both, the checkin and the checkout date.
According to the current draft, should I use DAV:getlastmodified
instead?  (Note on issue WRITE_DAV_PROP: This would require the
lastmodified date not being affected, when properties on version
resources are modified.)

Greetings,
            Juergen