DAV:must-support attribute (was: comments on deltav-10.5 from Yaron Goland, Act One)

From: <Tim_Ellison@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:58:16 +0000
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

      (I.1) Get rid of DAV:must-support attribute, and instead define
      tokens for use in an If header.

       Shame.  I'll have to see this, but either you have LOTS of
       tokens or have chosen which are 'ignoreable'.  For the record
       I was in favour of keeping the attribute.

    I agree that this functionality has advantages, but
    since it was not critical for versioning, we decided
    to leave it to be defined by some other group that
    really needs it.

  I just want to be clear that when you wrote "...and instead define
  tokens ...", you were not planning on doing that.  Correct?