DAV:must-support attribute (was: comments on deltav-10.5 from Yaron Goland, Act One)

From: <Tim_Ellison@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 08:58:16 +0000
To: ietf-dav-versioning@w3.org

      (I.1) Get rid of DAV:must-support attribute, and instead define
      tokens for use in an If header.

   Done.

   <tim>
       Shame.  I'll have to see this, but either you have LOTS of
       tokens or have chosen which are 'ignoreable'.  For the record
       I was in favour of keeping the attribute.
   </tim>

  <geoff>
    I agree that this functionality has advantages, but
    since it was not critical for versioning, we decided
    to leave it to be defined by some other group that
    really needs it.
  </geoff>

<tim_2>
  I just want to be clear that when you wrote "...and instead define
  tokens ...", you were not planning on doing that.  Correct?
</tim_2>