Re: Issues, Issues, ???

On Tue, Dec 19, 2000 at 03:50:36PM -0500, Geoffrey M. Clemm wrote:

> Currently, I still have some stuff to write up for the revised
> protocol, but the only thing left on my "unresolved issue" list is:
>
> (1) Should version history URL's be in core (i.e. be required)?

Prefer no.

I don't have the mindset for a "core" server, so I'm not sure why this would
be needed.
[ as Boris pokes fun :-) ... yes, I need it for a REPORT, but that is it. ]

> (2) Should version URL's be stable (i.e. cannot later refer to something else)?

Yes.

> Any other unresolved issues that I've missed?

Do you have activity checkin? And the working collection stuff? (although, I
believe those are resolved now)

Cheers,
-g

--